Forum de la PH-MA Index du Forum
Forum de la PH-MA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Als Die Bilder Malen Lernten Alzheimer Burnout Couchsurfi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la PH-MA Index du Forum -> PH-MA et autres -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lauleion

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 19:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Als Die Bilder Malen Lernten Alzheimer Burnout Couchsurfi Répondre en citant

My beloved Queen Mum Deli sat on her green old couch, musing about the thought how to die best, because of Alzheimer Demons whispering permanently in her ear she should die and kill herself. During her attacks by Uncle Alzheimer's demons, I lost it all - my friends, my socials, my passions, my singing voice and in the end, my job, my partner & my car by accident. My beautiful opera voice called it quits, but a tiny inner voice started telling me:"Paint!" "No talent, I am a singer!" Asking my best friend, Mr. Bear, if I was getting Alzheimers' too because of this voice in my head, he paused, then asked: "Do you have material? I nodded. Then he said: "Don't ask, just do it! It's a message from your soul!" During the summer I did, sitting naked on my balcony with colours, pencils, paper, glitter & even nail colours all around. Here is the result - the picture & story book of how I ended up supporting beloved Queen Mum Deli's soul on her way to heaven and creating my naive painting art.... It's a dramatic, loving & humourous story of a unique mother & her only daughter. My picturebook tells the story in a short with pictures. For the persons who love to read the novel, you can find it under the title - THE END OF THE SONG - and in German - Das Ende vom Lied.

Details:
price: $18.00
bound: 58 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 01 edition (April 17, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545438641, 978-1545438640,
weight: 5 ounces (
filesize:

Als die Bilder malen lernten: Alzheimer, Burnout, Couchsurfing, Gurus & Jesus Christus (Das Ende vom Lied) (Volume 1) book for ibooks

Tags: book 4Shared, free writer original german reader, bookstore, download via torrent client, full ebook, book torrent, book DropBox, full version download, download torrent isoHunt, book in English, book text online view format, format txt pdf, book for android, book Mega, store book, offline get purchase mobile online, download torrent

48a4f088c3

NEW - Frank Reade by Guinan, Paul; Bennett, Anina 2 product ratings $7.95 or Best Offer From United States Fascinated she just listens and writes them down for the readerFrancis by Anina Davenport Pap From United States - Duration: 47 seconds
The Poems and Prose, Sketches of James Whitcomb Riley: The Flying Islands of the Night (Classic Reprint)Ruff+Road+to+GloryBoston Metaphysical Society: The Complete SeriesThe+Jewels+Of+Virginia%3A+A+Lecture%2C+Delivered+By+Invitation+Of+The+Hollywood+Memorial+Association+In+Richmond%2C+January+18%2C+1867TRANSFORMAR LA ADVERSIDADThe Walnut, Illustrated: A Comprehensive Treatise On How To Grow ItUpholstery%2C+with+Numerous+Engravings+and+Diagrams%3BBeautiful Salzburg: Photography (Beautiful Places) (Volume 17) Dorin DavidVoyage+of+the+Liberdade%3A+A+Journey+from+Brazil+to+America+in+a+Hand-built+BoatREVEL for A Concise Public Speaking Handbook -- Access Card (5th Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 19:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la PH-MA Index du Forum -> PH-MA et autres -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange